7736 Roberts Road, Apex, NC
|Is this home green certified?
|For more info contact
|Building Company Name
|Legacy Custom Homes
|Building Company Website
|House Plan Designer
· Beautiful rear porch featuring flagstone surface, gas fireplace with stone surround & pass-thru window from the kitchen, perfect for entertaining!
· Hardwoods throughout 1st level, including Primary Suite
· Chef’s kitchen including 60” refrigeration, gas range & custom cabinetry
· Corner lot in Apex’s newest neighborhood, Ellsworth
· 2-story stairwell showcasing an abundance of natural light
· Finished 3rd level Rec. Room with full bath
· Custom millwork & built-ins throughout
· Spa-like Primary bath featuring special shower surround
· 3-car garage
· TBG member & Award-winning builder
While growing his building company over the years, Ward Russell’s philosophy has always been a customer-centric approach and that is engrained into the culture at Legacy Custom Homes. In its early years, Legacy was exclusively a high-end estate custom home builder focusing on the $1 Million+ price range. During that time, systems were created in order to serve the most demanding clients requiring the highest level of service, detail, and documentation. Constantly assessing the market and adjusting our product, Legacy has served all price ranges over the years, but among all price points the same systems are in place: to remain attentive to the details, be diligent with documentation, and maintain the highest service level possible. This is how Legacy has maintained an impeccable reputation over the years.