4300 Camelot Drive, Raleigh, North Carolina
|Is this home green certified?||Yes|
|For more info contact||Tim Thompson|
- The best location in the heart of North Hills!
- Monolithic glass walls create a breathtaking pool view.
- Vacation living with pool cabana including a bed swing, bath & fireplace.
- Inviting covered porch with Phantom screens, heaters and a built-in grill.
- Gourmet kitchen & scullery with double islands, perfect for 2 chefs.
- Pro 60” Wolf double range and 3 Sub-Zero columns of refrigeration.
- Luxurious owner’s suite with steam shower and spacious custom closet.
- Bonus Room with adjoining bar area built for fun, overlooking pool.
- Elegant exterior featuring authentic limestone and stucco.
- Refined, understated champagne standing-seam metal roof.
Raleigh Custom Homes brings unmatched experience, dedication and integrity to everything we do for you. A curated team of designers, craftsmen, and contractors commits daily to the highest standards of excellence and service. The result? An award-winning team that’s creating incredible houses you can call your next home. Innovation is at the heart of every project, as it’s been since our founding in 1996 by our company president, Tim Thompson. Count on us for the most advanced technologies, materials and socially-responsible building practices. We’re also innovators in options to home ownership. So if leases, rentals or Airbnbs are what you’re looking for, we offer those, too. We cherish every client and work together with you to exceed your expectations, needs and desires. No detail is too small. We welcome you to the 2022 Parade of Homes — we’re proud to show you what we’ve created. Ask us about the many top-category awards we’ve received since showing our first home here in 2008. We thank you for your business. Raleighcustomhomes.com.
$1,800,000 to $5,000,000