3400 Amelia Grace Drive, Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina
|Subdivision||Forest Bluff Estates|
|Is this home green certified?||No|
|For more info contact||Forest Bluff Estates|
|Building Company Name||Massengill Design-Build|
|Building Company Website||https://www.massengilldesignbuild.com|
|House Plan Designer||Massengill Design Build|
· Farmhouse inspired, 6 Bed/4.5 Bath/3,449 sq. ft.
· Unfinished third floor for future expansion
· Three car garage room for all the things you’ve always wanted.
· First floor guest bedroom or a private space to work from home.
· Mudroom & drop zone extra storage for your footwear and outerwear.
· Gourmet kitchen makes cooking from scratch in your own home a reality.
· Scullery, a secondary kitchen that allows you to find & stow your stuff in style.
· Triple glass sliding door expands your indoor-outdoor entertaining space.
· Custom trim detail throughout appointed with statement walls and ceilings.
· Attention to detail makes all the difference! That’s the MDB way…
Blake Massengill, CAPS, is President of Massengill Design-Build, a full-service building company. He is a second-generation builder with decades of experience and is one of the largest new home custom builder in Fuquay-Varina. His approach is to make every home buyer feel special. He takes pride in building a quality home and has high standards when it comes to customer satisfaction. Blake holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, a Master’s Degree in Business Administration and is a certified NAHB Aging-in-Place Specialist. In 2019, Blake was named Distinguished Builder Member of the Year at the NC HBA STARS Awards. This award is given annually to one builder in NC who is not only an accomplished builder, but one who also makes a major impact in the HBA as well as the local community.. In addition to his work as a general contractor, Massengill is President of Acute Property Management, which deals primarily with homeowner association management. He is President of DeVintage Realty, a full-service real estate company serving the Triangle. Blake was pass President of the Home Builders Association of Raleigh-Wake County
$600,000 - $800,000