34 Edgefield Street, Pittsboro, NC
|Subdivision||Vineyards at Chatham Park|
|Is this home green certified?||No|
|For more info contact||Garman Homes|
• Joyfully Built. Meaningfully Different. Crafted by Garman Homes.
• The How Wonderful Plan from the Quotables Collection.
• This plan strives to improve the world of its owner.
• 1st floor features a bright and open living space, a colorful gourmet kitchen, ample storage in the pantry, scullery, and closets.
• Enjoy an expansive 1st floor primary suite complete with spa-like bathroom and a spacious mudroom/ laundry room off of the rear garage.
• Upstairs features 2 additional bedrooms above the main home.
• Delightful additional suite above the garage complete with an upstairs flex space.
Founded by Jim Garman and Alaina Money-Garman in 2007, Garman Homes is a privately-held homebuilding company based in Cary, NC. The company operates two homebuilding experiences, Fresh Paint by Garman Homes and Nonfiction by Garman Homes, that builds townhomes, duplexes, and single-family detached homes throughout North Carolina. Garman Homes was founded on four differences that make their homebuilding experience stand out from the rest: Rock Stars Wanted, Guaranteed Closing Date, The G-Team, and Give It Back. These differences are driven by the belief that a homebuilding company can change the world by treating people with transparency and respect, empowering them to create their dream, improve their lives and make the world a better place.