2101 Big Falls Drive, Wendell, North Carolina
|Is this home green certified?||No|
|For more info contact||Garman Homes|
• Joyfully Built. Meaningfully Different. Crafted by Garman Homes.
• The Onwardi Home Plan from the Hero Townhome Collection.
• This plan was named in honor of our hero, SGT Justin B. Onwardi, and his Gold Star family.
• 3-story modern-luxe townhome located in the Treelight Square district of Wendell Falls.
• Enjoy a spacious 2-bay garage with ample storage and a 1st floor guest suite.
• 2nd floor features a generous living space with walk-in pantry off of the gourmet kitchen, a sizable study, and front balcony.
• 3rd floor is home to the grand primary suite, 2 additional bedrooms, and the laundry room.
Founded by Jim Garman and Alaina Money-Garman in 2007, Garman Homes is a privately-held homebuilding company based in Cary, NC. The company operates two homebuilding experiences, Fresh Paint by Garman Homes and Nonfiction by Garman Homes, that builds townhomes, duplexes, and single-family detached homes throughout North Carolina. Garman Homes was founded on four differences that make their homebuilding experience stand out from the rest: Rock Stars Wanted, Guaranteed Closing Date, The G-Team, and Give It Back. These differences are driven by the belief that a homebuilding company can change the world by treating people with transparency and respect, empowering them to create their dream, improve their lives and make the world a better place.