11417 Royal Amber Way, Raleigh, North Carolina
|Is this home green certified?||Yes|
|For more info contact||Tim Thompson|
- Classic English Arts and Crafts design.
- Professional-grade Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances.
- Inviting open floor plan featuring custom wood accents.
- Hand-picked designer lighting and plumbing fixtures throughout.
- Convenient 1st floor home office, owner and guest suites.
- Luxurious, spa-like primary bath with relaxing tree views.
- Bonus room with adjoining craft room, built for anything.
- Oversized porch with vaulted ceiling and built-in grill.
- Enjoy this private lot and peaceful, quiet subdivision.
Raleigh Custom Homes brings unmatched experience, dedication and integrity to everything we do for you. A curated team of designers, craftsmen, and contractors commits daily to the highest standards of excellence and service. The result? An award-winning team that’s creating incredible houses you can call your next home. Innovation is at the heart of every project, as it’s been since our founding in 1996 by our company president, Tim Thompson. Count on us for the most advanced technologies, materials and socially-responsible building practices. We’re also innovators in options to home ownership. So if leases, rentals or Airbnbs are what you’re looking for, we offer those, too. We cherish every client and work together with you to exceed your expectations, needs and desires. No detail is too small. We welcome you to the 2022 Parade of Homes — we’re proud to show you what we’ve created. Ask us about the many top-category awards we’ve received since showing our first home here in 2008. We thank you for your business. Raleighcustomhomes.com.
$1,800,000 to $5,000,000