109 Kimber Lane, Wake Forest, NC
|Is this home green certified?||No|
|For more info contact||Garman Homes|
• Joyfully Built. Meaningfully Different. Crafted by Garman Homes.
• The Double Dutch Home Plan from the Playtime Collection.
• The gracious front porch welcomes you home into this spaciously laid out plan.
• Centrally located kitchen with a fantastic oversized island.
• Tucked away is a pocket office perfect for those last minute Zoom meetings or a cozy nap spot for the dog.
• Expansive Great Room complete with a fireplace further leading to the rear deck. Perfect to expand your living into the outdoors.
• Upstairs enjoy a Primary Suite, Laundry Room, and mirroring secondary bedrooms for double the fun!
Founded by Jim Garman and Alaina Money-Garman in 2007, Garman Homes is a privately-held homebuilding company based in Cary, NC. The company operates two homebuilding experiences, Fresh Paint by Garman Homes and Nonfiction by Garman Homes, that builds townhomes, duplexes, and single-family detached homes throughout North Carolina. Garman Homes was founded on four differences that make their homebuilding experience stand out from the rest: Rock Stars Wanted, Guaranteed Closing Date, The G-Team, and Give It Back. These differences are driven by the belief that a homebuilding company can change the world by treating people with transparency and respect, empowering them to create their dream, improve their lives and make the world a better place.